Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income

Many people have been asking me to post my data entry income and my online data entry earning slips. Well, you ask and you shall receive. Before I break down my data entry income I want to go over a few things that are important when it comes to online data entry.

When I first got started I was not earning money like you see below. I was just a truck driver who knew little to nothing about computers, internet and making money online with data entry. I am telling you this because it is important to understand and realize that this is real work,  it takes some time to learn and takes time to perfect.

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
Top Three Data Entry Companies I Work With

I work with many different online data entry companies and I have data entry earning slips for each in my PayPal account. I will quickly go over my three favorite and most productive.

If you join any of these data entry companies or any work from home program from this site I offer you free support and access to my training site. You will be able to see what I do with these companies to earn the income you see below and learn how to do it for yourself.

My-Data-Team – This was the first company I started with. I began working with them in 2007 and still work with them to this day. They provide traditional data entry jobs and the new age Global Data Entry which is based around posting to the internet. Read The Full Review Web Colleagues – This was also one of the first companies I joined in 2007. I still to this day work with them doing article based work. Web Colleagues teaches you how to create articles and blogs, and then teaches you how to earn money with them.
Read The Full ReviewLaura Kauths Online Data Entry Jobs – This company I started working with later on. They have many similarities to My-Data-Team but offer a different take on it all. They offer traditional jobs as well as a new age World Data Entry that is based around posting to the internet. Read The Full Review You can access the full list of legitimate work from home jobs on the “Legitimate Online Jobs” page.

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
Data Entry Earning Slips 

To my left are my online data entry earning slips. I can track my data entry income each day, I can see how much I earned in the past 7 days and what I have earned in the past 3 days.

On the 15th of each month my data entry income will be transferred out and sent to my PayPal account. You can also have your data entry earning slips sent in the form of a check.

The data entry income you see to my left is very realistic. As I said before I didn’t have any experience and I managed to learn what I had to do to make money with data entry.

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
How I Earn My Data Entry Income

Many people wonder what type of data entry is best and really that is up to you. Personally I earn my data entry income through posts, submitting links, posting ads, creating articles, creating blogs and more. Beleve it or not this stuff is super easy and can get very addicting but you need to do it righ to see results. This is where the programs I mentioned above come into play.

My-Data-Team, Web Colleagues and Laura Kauths Online Data Entry jobs take you through the processes. They get you set up with all the companies, provide you with the submission software and then train you on how to create posts, articles, ads etc… For me it took a couple of months to get the hang of it all but once I did, it was smooth sailing as you can see from the data entry earning slips.

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
Patients, Effort, Will To Succeed

I am posting my online data entry slips to show you the potential of data entry. I am not trying to show off or brag, I just want you to see that if you take the time too learn, put in a solid effort you to can succeed.

I know what it is like to be facing debt, I am a college drop out who used to live in my moms basement. I had a crappy job, I got scammed online out of thousands of dollars so I can relate to your skepticism. Take what I am showing you today as your wake up call. I am a real person, I am here to help and I want you to succeed. As I said before I provide free support and access to my training site free to anyone who joins a program through this site.

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
The Best Support You Ever Had

Still skepticle? Email Me and see how quick I respond to your question. I provide all the support personally by email, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even Live one on one training sessions!

Online Data Entry Earning – My Data Entry Income
Related Topics

Legitimate Online Jobs – The full list of legitimate online jobs including the data entry programs I talk about here.
Work From Home – See more of my earnings and read about how I got started with work from home and data entry.


View the original article here

0 comments