I Make Money With My Data Team – Global Data Entry (August Update)

As most of you know by now I have been working with My-Data-Team for over four years. I have posted a My-Data-Team review page earlier this year but I thought I would quickly go over the month of August with you.

I currently do the Global Data Entry and the Home Typing that My-Data-Team Offers offer. This is where you submit posts, create articles, blogs, ads and other simple things for companies. I don’t do any of the traditional jobs anymore because they don’t pay out as much anymore and they involve a lot more work. Anyway in the month of August I stepped up my Global Data Entry and Home Typing work to give you all a little look at what you could expect to earn.

I Make Money With My Data Team – Global Data Entry (August Update Video)

As you can see in the month of August I earned $1738.40. It is split at the moment because I am waiting for the $344.84 to be paid still. Some of the companies you type for pay at the beginning of the month and others pay on the 15th of the month. Anyway $1738.40 for about 2-5 hours of work a week is not bad at all!

When I first started with My Data Team and the Global Data Entry I would put in more hours and earn quite a bit more. If you look at my earnings on the home page you can see in my first year when I was working at it more I was earning $2000 – $3000 a month. I now work with many different companies along side of My Data Team so I have cut my hours down quite a bit but you can see that just a few hours a week can bring in great money.

If your looking for data entry then My Data Team is a great place to start and as always if you join through this site you will get my personal support. I am also offering my training site free so you can see what I do with Global Data Entry every day.

For more information on My-Data-Team read through and watch the video – My Data Team Review
If you would like to join My-Data-Team through me simply Click Here>>>

Related Data Entry Posts

Executive Data Group – A great data entry program that offers another take on Global Data Entry
Online Data Entry Jobs – Another great data entry program created by a former data entry worker
Legitimate Online Jobs – The full list of legitimate online jobs


View the original article here

0 comments